- Weeks one and two will focus on seminars and collaborative research amongst the participants.
- Week three will take the form of a masterclass at the postdoctoral level on Kasparov theory and its applications. There will be a particular focus on the unbounded Kasparov product and on open problems in the theory and the techniques required in the applications.The lecturers and topics are as follows:
- Chris Bourne (Tohoku). Topological phases, index theory and Kasparov theory.
- Koen van den Dungen (Bonn). Towards noncommutative Lorentzian geometry.
- Jens Kaad (Odense). Recent advances in (unbounded) KK-theory
- Bram Mesland (Bonn) and Adam Rennie (Wollongong). Introduction to operator algebras and KK-theory.
- Emil Prodan (Yeshiva). Physics and applications of topological phases: How KK-theory
with more details in the masterclass-abstracts.
A schedule of the masterclass (November 19-23) is as follows (also in [pdf])
||Wednesday 21||Thursday 22||Friday 23|
||vd Dungen||vd Dungen|
- Week four will be a research workshop.