A conference dedicated to Giovanni Landi on the occasion of his 60th Birthday
September 16 to September 20, 2019, Scalea, Italy
- Noncommutative spaces and spectral triples
- Quantisation and deformations
- Noncommutative fiber bundles and gauge theories
- Hopf algebras and quantum groups
- Applications of NCG and operator algebras to mathematical physics
- Francesca Arici
- Alain Connes
- Francesco D’Andrea
- Giuseppe Dito
- Chiara Pagani
- Walter van Suijlekom
WARNING: It has come to our attention that some of our invited speakers have been contacted by a company named Business Travel Management (BTM) about their stay during our conference. Please be aware that this is a scam.
You will NEVER be contacted from our hotel concerning the promotion of specific accommodations, and we are not relying on any travel agency. Moreover, we will NEVER ask for any payment in advance. If you receive emails or telephone calls from a travel agency regarding hotel accommodations, please disregard them and do not engage with the sender.