CIMPA Research School — Rencontres du Vietnam
Noncommutative Geometry and Applications to Quantum Physics
July 12th – 22nd, 2017, Quy Nhon, Vietnam
Noncommutative Geometry (NCG) is a vivid research subject in Mathematics and Physics. The main goal of this school is to train local researchers and students in these topics and to establish strong research collaborations with colleagues, students and researchers. Leading experts in NCG will give an overview of the main well-established results, the essential tools, and some of the present active research activities:
- Connes-Chern Character Theorem
- Noncommutative Integration Theory (Dixmier Traces, Singular Traces…)
- Unbounded KK
- -theory and Kasparov Product
- Dynamical Systems and KMS States
- Quantum Groups
- Fuzzy Spaces
- Noncommutative Standard Model of Particle Physics
- Application to the QHE…
- The opening session is scheduled to take place on Thursday, July 13th;
- the school will end on Saturday, July 22nd.
- Lectures hours are 8:30 – 12:00 and 13:30 – 17:00.
- Lectures will be held in the ICISE conference Center.